You can have Meatball sub using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball sub
- It’s 3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 large of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 3 can of marinara sauce.
- You need 2 can of diced tomatos.
- You need 2 packages of of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
Meatball sub instructions
- In a sauce pan on medium heat, put in your 3 jars of marinara sauce, 2 cans diced tomatos, sugar, onion powder, & oregano.
- In a mixing bowl, add your ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, chopped onions, chopped parsley & salt/pepper to taste.
- Mix all together with your hands, then start making your meatballs.
- Place your meatballs into your skillet evenly, let brown on both sides, then carefully place your meatballs into your sauce.
- When done serve with your favorite kind of hoagie roll topped with mozzarella cheese!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.