You can have Oat crunchies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oat crunchies
- It’s 125 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground almonds(optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mixed seeds(sunflower,sesame,pumpkin)(optional).
Oat crunchies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Melt the butter, honey and in a large saucepan over a moderate heat.
- Mix in the dry ingredients, coating well with the honey mixture..
- Transfer the mixture to a 22cm square baking tin and press flat..
- Bake for 20mins until golden..
- Remove from the oven and, loosen around the edges with a knife and cut into squares..
- Press down on the crunchies with a spatuka to prevent them from crumbling and leave to cool in the baking tin..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.