Chicken & shrimp cheese steak.
You can have Chicken & shrimp cheese steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken & shrimp cheese steak
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Chilli powder.
- It’s of Old bay seasoning.
- It’s of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Cheese (your choice).
- Prepare of Onions.
- Prepare of Shrimp (peeled & deveined).
- You need of Butter.
Chicken & shrimp cheese steak instructions
- Clean chicken & slice each breast as thin as possible..
- Use 1/2 stick of butter to sauté sliced onions.
- Season chicken, & when onions are well softened…..add chicken.
- Slice shrimp & cut off tail if u have to. Add shrimp to chicken but only when chicken is cooked. (Basically, when there’s no liquid left in pan….chicken is done).
- When shrimp turn pink and are done….top with cheese. Pour a little water in pan & cover. (to help melt the cheese) Place on ur bread, & toppings….and enjoy!!!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.