Pepperoni crescent rolls.
You can cook Pepperoni crescent rolls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni crescent rolls
- Prepare 2 packs of crescent rolls.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Pepperoni (sub turkey pepperoni).
- You need of Garlic and herb seasoning 1 egg.
- You need 1 of egg.
Pepperoni crescent rolls step by step
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles and put a layer of cheese on the thick end of the triangle.
- Place 3 pepperoni and another small layer of cheese on top of the first cheese layer.
- Roll up contents inside crescent rolls and secure.
- Apply an egg wash to the top of each crescent roll.
- Put a dash of garlic and herb seasoning on top of the egg wash along with a little more cheese.
- Grease a baking pan and bake for 14 minutes at 375 degrees.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.