Crunchy Outside, Fluffy Inside Minced Pork Cutlet.
You can cook Crunchy Outside, Fluffy Inside Minced Pork Cutlet using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Outside, Fluffy Inside Minced Pork Cutlet
- It’s 300 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1 of whole head Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 of Napa cabbage (or cabbage).
- It’s 1 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Panko.
- You need 1 of ★ Egg.
- It’s 1 of ★ Flour (as needed).
- You need 1 of ★ Water (as needed).
- It’s 1 of ☆ Panko (as needed).
Crunchy Outside, Fluffy Inside Minced Pork Cutlet step by step
- After washing the vegetables, mince the onions..
- Chop the napa cabbage. You can use regular cabbage, but napa cabbage will have more volume and a sweeter taste..
- In a bowl, mix the onions, napa cabbage, minced meat, eggs, ketchup, panko, Worcestershire-style sauce..
- After mixing, shape into patties. Frying the patties will cause them to expand, so shape the patties slightly smaller..
- Coat with the egg, flour, water mixture and then with panko..
- Pay attention to the cutlets while frying, once the cutlet has browned, it is done..
- Eat with tonkatsu sauce, Worcestershire-style sauce, or aurora sauce..
- Note: Aurora sauce is made by mixing equal parts of ketchup, mayo, and soy sauce. Give it a try!.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.