Soft homemade buttery pretzels. These warm and buttery, homemade soft pretzels can be topped with sea salt for a savory snack or cinnamon and sugar for a sweet treat. Buttery Soft Pretzels are made from scratch using simple techniques to create a perfect homemade soft pretzel. I used to think that homemade pretzels had to be difficult to master.
Chewy soft buttery pretzels hot out of your oven, sounds good, doesn't it? Learn How To Make Easy Homemade Soft Pretzels like you get at the mall or ballpark. This pretzel recipe is easy to make with basic ingredients and they are deliciously buttery and salty. You can have Soft homemade buttery pretzels using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft homemade buttery pretzels
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1-1/2 tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 6 cloves of chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of baking soda for water bath.
- It’s 5 cups of water.
Making soft pretzels may seem intimidating, but you don't need the skills of a pastry chef or a bottle of lye to make them. Baking soda is your friend when making soft pretzels at home. Top with melted butter and coarse salt for extra yums. Oh and one of those ingredients.
Soft homemade buttery pretzels step by step
- First take 1-1/2 tbsp yeast and 1 tbsp sugar and mix together to form a smooth mixture.
- Take 3 cups flour and add yeast mixture.
- Then add 1 tbsp salt.
- Than add 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Knead it well to form a smooth dough.
- Cover it with wet clothe and rest it for 4 hours to rise the dough.
- After 4 hours the dough is risen up again knead it and make 8-10 small portions.
- Take one potion of dough roll it than stretch it again roll it and stretch it to make long string.
- Take the ends together and make double tie and place it to a round corner to make a good pretzel shape.
- Add 2 tbsp Baking soda to 4 cups water, while boiling add the pretzels dough and boil for 5 mins until it bigger in size.
- Take out the pretzels and place it on the foil and oil glazed baking pan.
- Preheat the oven for 10 min, set the oven for 20 min in 370c.
- Make sure the pretzels is brownish golden in colour than take out of the oven.
- Now make the garlic butter mixture by adding chopped garlic,sesame seeds with melted butter and dip the pretzels in this glaze.
- Your delicious soft pretzels are ready to serve, you can have it with your favourite dip sauce..
Learn how to make the most delicious, hot and buttery soft pretzels with this simple homemade pretzel recipe! These buttery soft homemade pretzels are incredibly fluffy, like your favorite classic pretzel, and perfect for dipping into delicious sauces such as beer cheese, romesco, white queso or creamy cashew dip. This is an easy-to-follow recipe for baked German pretzels which the entire family is sure to enjoy. [HOMEMADE] Soft, buttery pretzels! One with salt one with cinnamon sugar. Thanks for rubbing it in OP.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.