Easy cheesy meatball subs.
You can have Easy cheesy meatball subs using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy cheesy meatball subs
- You need of seasonings.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 packages of cubed cheese your choice.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 3 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of jar meat flavored pasta sauce.
- You need 1 packages of hoagie buns.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
Easy cheesy meatball subs step by step
- Combine all seasonings, minced garlic, ground beef, onion, & bell pepper in a lg bowl.
- Mix water with egg and beat together. Add to ground beef mixture. Add in bread crumbs.
- Roll into a small meatball add 1 cube of cheese in the center making sure your meat covers the entire cheese cube. Continue rolling until you've done all of the eground beef.
- Bake on 400 for about 30 min until your meatballs are thoroughly done. Drain & cover with meat sauce and bake for 5-10 min.
- Add meatballs to your hoagie buns top with shredded mozzarella. And enjoy! For an extra crunch Toast in the oven for another 5 min until cheese is melted..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.