Easy meatball subs.
You can have Easy meatball subs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy meatball subs
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 6 of sub / hoagie rolls.
- It’s 1 of Marinara sauce.
Easy meatball subs instructions
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly by hand in large bowl.
- Roll into medium balls. Makes 24 medium balls..
- Lightly spray skillet and on high heat cook all sides on the meatballs..
- Slice the sub / hoagie rolls and put layer in a baking dish then put a little cheese on the bottom and 4 meatballs in each..
- Put marinara sauce over meatballs and put cheese on top..
- Bake in preheated oven at 375° for 15 or 20 minutes until cheese is melted..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.