Bartow cheesesteak rollups. See recipes for Enoki Cheese Steak open sandwich with fake Truffle Mayo too. These crescent roll-ups are stuffed with classic Philly cheese steak flavors, including sautéed green bell peppers, onions and roast beef. Crescent roll-ups will be pretty full, just like your favorite messy Philly cheese steak sandwiches.
Cheesesteak Roll-Ups. featured in Keto Dinner Featuring Satay Beef Skewers, Yellow Squash Lasagna, And More. And it's real easy to do with these simp… Philly Cheesesteak Corner is where you should be heading if you want to enjoy some authentic, homemade American food. Our extensive menu has something for everyone! You can have Bartow cheesesteak rollups using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bartow cheesesteak rollups
- You need 13 oz of steak, sliced thinly, use whatever you have.
- You need of Salt pepper and whatever else you like.
- It’s 2 of flour tortillas, warmed.
- Prepare of Shredded smoked gruyere.
- Prepare of Crumbled queso fresco.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
Steak Roll Ups Recipes on Yummly Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups, Cobb Salad Ham Roll-ups, Apple Roll Ups With Ham & Cheddar. Grilled Garlic and Thyme Strip Steaks with Seared Onions and TomatoesYummly. grape tomatoes, ground black pepper, salted. See great recipes for Bartow cheesesteak rollups too!
Bartow cheesesteak rollups instructions
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Set heat on medium high. Lay steak in the skillet and let sear for a minute or so on one side then flip. Sprinkle the gruyere on the steak, put a lid on it and remove from heat..
- Warm the tortillas. On each tortilla spread some sour cream. Lay half the steak down the middle and sprinkle with queso fresco and roll it up and slice it..
- We had my 15 minute potato wedges with it and I used the same cheeses on the wedges..
DIRECTIONS Add more cheese when rolling crescent rolls up if desired. The roll ups went together easy enough. This post may contain affiliate links. Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches are one of my favorite sandwiches! I could eat one daily and I order them quite often at restaurants.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.