White Chocolate Dipped Oreos with Peppermint Crunchies.
You can cook White Chocolate Dipped Oreos with Peppermint Crunchies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Dipped Oreos with Peppermint Crunchies
- Prepare 1 packages of regular, double stuffed or winter oreos.
- Prepare 2 lb of white chocolate chips or almond bark.
- It’s 1 tbsp of canola or vegetable oil.
- You need 5 of candy canes, crushed.
White Chocolate Dipped Oreos with Peppermint Crunchies step by step
- Place the candy canes in a zip lock bag and pound with rolling pin or meat tenderizer until crushed in bits but not powder. You can use food processor..
- Melt the chocolate over double boiler until smooth and creamy, you may have to add the oil to keep it smooth. I usually don't most of time but sometimes I do, depends on the chocolate..
- Dip the oreos in the melted chocolate one at a time with two forks, covering cookie completely..
- Let excess drip off cookie and place on waxed paper to set. Before the chocolate hardens completely, sprinkle tops with peppermint candy crunchy bits..
- Let chocolate harden completely before storing..
- The winter oreos are the holiday ones usually around Christmas time with the red cream filling. But any oreo will work, just for the holidays, they are pretty with the red cream :}.
- Can use chocolate chips or bark also..
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.