Crunchy Cranberry Chicken Salad.
You can have Crunchy Cranberry Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Cranberry Chicken Salad
- You need 3 cup of Baby spring mix salad blend.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ken's Lite Raspberry Walnut vinaigrette.
- Prepare 4 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Feta cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crispy wonton strips.
- You need 1 tbsp of craisins (dried cranberries).
- You need 1 tbsp of sliced almonds.
Crunchy Cranberry Chicken Salad step by step
- Add spring mix and vinaigrette to large bowl and toss.
- Add shredded chicken to bowl and toss.
- Add feta cheese, craisins (dried cranberries), wonton strips, and sliced almonds then toss everything together.
- Enjoy immensely and Happy Healthy New Year!! Calories: 480.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.