Crunchy Italian Chicken with Spiced Potatoes & Lemony Broccoli. Place the chicken pieces over the potatoes. Then pour in the wine and chicken stock. Once the skillet comes out of the oven, sprinkle in the peas and parsley.
Potatoes and fry seasoning are a match made in heaven. I wish there was a dipping sauce though, would have been yummy!! Like I said the broccoli was okay, not bad. You can have Crunchy Italian Chicken with Spiced Potatoes & Lemony Broccoli using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Italian Chicken with Spiced Potatoes & Lemony Broccoli
- Prepare 20 oz of Chicken Cutlets.
- You need 16 oz of Broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sour cream.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 24 oz of Yukon gold potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian cheese.
- Prepare 1 pk of Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Bust out.
- Prepare of Zester.
- You need bowl of Medium.
- It’s bowl of Large.
- You need 2 of baking pans.
- You need of Paper towels.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
Place the chicken on top of the potatoes (breast side down to start) then pop the tray into the oven. Wash and dry the fresh produce. Place on a sheet pan; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Scatter the potatoes around the chicken.
Crunchy Italian Chicken with Spiced Potatoes & Lemony Broccoli step by step
- Prep- Adjust oven rack to top middle position, pre heat to 425 degrees. Dice potatoes into 1 inch pieces. Cut broccoli into bite size pieces. Zest & quarter lemon..
- Chicken Seasoning- In medium bowl combine 1 cup Panko, 1 cup Italian cheese, 2 tbsp olive oil, salt, and pepper (set aside).
- Potatoes- Coat baking pan with olive oil. Toss potatoes on pan and season with Lipton onion soup mix (toss well) Roast for 20-25 minutes..
- Chicken- Rinse chicken under cool water and pat dry with paper towels. Season chicken all over with salt and pepper. Lightly coat baking pan with olive oil and place chicken on pan. Evenly spread sour cream over top of chicken. Mound chicken seasoning mixture on top, press firmly to adhere (no need to coat the underside). Toss in oven with broccoli with after potatoes have been in for 10 minutes. (Roast 15 minutes).
- When Finished In Oven- Toss broccoli with a drizzle of olive oil and season with lemon zest, salt, and pepper..
- Divide and serve!.
Drizzle the remaining butter over the potatoes and chicken. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper. Line a large baking tray or half sheet pan with foil and place all the chicken pieces on it, skin side down. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and spices and flip each piece skin side up. Drizzle a little oil over the skin on each piece of chicken and rub lightly to coat.
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.