Boston Butt Dry Rub.
You can cook Boston Butt Dry Rub using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boston Butt Dry Rub
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Turmeric.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
Boston Butt Dry Rub step by step
- Mix all together in large bowl.
- Sprinkle generously on all sides of your pork butt, pat the rub in and let sit in fridge the night before you cook. (preferably on a smoker).
I am the 1st Winner of Cooking with Chef TV Show. I love cooking.